Programmable 8-character LCD display and DVM module
This is what it looks like assembled:
"Programmable 8-character LCD module and digital voltmeter"
The kit contains an atmega328p microcontroller and we have pre-loaded it with
a "configurable DVM" firmware. This firmware let's you configure calibration
constants (a ratio and an offset). It allows you to use this module
to display all kinds of measurements (Voltage, Current, Temperature, Humidity,...) as long as the input is an analog voltage.
The ADC provides 12bit resolution (we run it in over-sampling mode).
It is possible to just overwrite the firmware and use
it as a generic programmable microcontroller and LCD display.
The board can then be used to process the output of analog and digital sensors, it can be a counter, a clock, ....
We provide some examples as C-source code.
The board has a dot matrix field where you can add own components such
as a voltage divider or a small amplifier.
This kit includes the following parts:
- Documentation: description of board and parts, circuit diagram
- 1 x green 8x1 character LCD, with back light. The LCD is readable in total darkness and sunlight.
- 1 x the resistors and capacitors required for this circuit
- 1 x 5V DC voltage regulator, it allows you to power the module with voltages between 6.5V and 30V
- 1 x 5-pin tuxgraphics ISP connector
- 1 x double sided board with holes, gold plated. Board size: 5.25x7.25cm (2.07x2.8 inch).
Note: This kit includes already an atmega328p microcontroller
and it is pre-loaded with a configurable DVM firmware.
price: 15.50EUR, [convert_currency]
my cart | proceed to checkout