DDCP to USB connect
The digital DC power supply can be controlled remotely from a computer using
a USB serial interface. This add-on card connects on one side with 4 pins
to the board of the digital DC power supply and on the other side via a
USB-B socket to your computer.
It offers galvanic separation
such that you can use this power supply relative to
any reference point (e.g build two power supply units and use
one as negative and one as positive power supply).
ddcp to usb kit
This kit includes:
- Documentation: pinout description of the components, circuit diagram, assembly instructions
- One professionally made printed circuit board with a USB serial interface chip (FT232) already soldered on, size: 34mm x 50mm (1.33 x 1.99 inch)
- USB-B socket (it's the socket you find on USB printers)
- Capacitors: 2 x 0.1μF, 1 x 1uF
- 2 x opto-coupler for galvanic separtation
- 6 x resitors
The README file that is included with the digital DC power supply
software explains how to give commands to the power supply unit.
The system is except for the FTDI usb serial driver totally operating
systme independent and it will work for windows, linux, apple mac and
Note: This is a complete kit. No other parts are needed. Recommended addon: USB-A to USB-B cable (see below).
price: 12.90EUR, [convert_currency]
USB-A to USB-B cable (aka USB printer cable), 1m (3FT) long:
price: 2.80EUR, [convert_currency]
my cart | proceed to checkout