A microcontroller based bench DC power supply unit
hardware version 3.0
This is a kit to build a small but very advanced bench top power supply with
current and voltage regulation. For more details see the article
"A digital DC power supply, hardware version 3.0"
Double sided main board + board for key pad
This kit includes:
- Documentation: pinout description of the components, circuit diagram, assembly instructions
- Two professionally printed circuit boards (epoxy board): the main board (61x75.5 mm, 2.4x2.97 inch) and one pcb for the key-pad (27x46 mm, 1.06x1.81 inch). The boards are gold plated.
- Mechanical parts: 2 x mounting screws and Insulation-pad for transistors
- Capacitors: 1 x 470μF, 3 x 0.1μF, 1 x 10nF, 2x 10uF
- 1 x 5 pin ISP connector
- Diodes: 1 x 1N5400, 1 x 1N4004
- Transistors: 1 x BD245B, 1 x BD137, 1 x BC547, 1 x BC557
- Resistors: 6 x 4K9, 11 x 10K, 1 x 5K6, 2 x 1.5 Ohm 3W, 1 x 820 Ohm, 1 x 100 Ohm, 1 x 470 Ohm, 6 x 1K, 1 x 68K
- 5 x mini push button
- 1 x 7805 regulator
Note: You will also need a tuxgraphics 16x2 LCD display, one atmega8a microcontroller
and a transformer with rectifier+capacitor (see chapter "Power sources" for details). It is as well
possible to use a bigger LCD display as long as it is HD44780 compatible.
Optional add-on: DDCP to USB connect, a USB command interface to remote control the power supply from any PC or Mac.
price: 24.00EUR, [convert_currency]
my cart | proceed to checkout