A digital thermometer with I2C interface
Parts for the article07051:
"A simple digital thermometer with I2C and LCD interface
The kit contains all the basic parts to build the digital thermometer with I2C communication. The board is a properly etched epoxy board.
This kit includes the following parts:
To assemble this circuit will be fun experts and "newbies" alike.
- Documentation: description of board and parts, circuit diagram
- 3 x 10K resistor
- 1 x 470 Ohm resistor
- 2 x 4.7K resistor
- 1 x 100uF electrolytic capacitor
- 2 x 100nF capacitor
- 1 x LED, 3mm green.
- 1 x printed circuit board, epoxy, double sided, gold plated.
- 2 x NTC, Rn=4.7k, Bval=3977
- 1 x 5 pin socket for programmer cable
- 1 x DB9 Female connector with screws and plastic case
- 1 x Diode BAY69 or equivalent
- 1 x Voltage regulator 78L05
Note: You will also need an atmega8 microcontroller and optionally a HD44780 compatible LCD display.
This product is discontinued. Consider using the mini DVM module which can be used as a digital thermometer.
my cart | proceed to checkout